Sunday, March 13, 2011

because i'm a girl..

it's imposible to understand what's going through a guy's heart.
u told me that u wanted me and now i've given u everything, u tell me u r leaving..
u told me that it was the first time u felt this way, and said i was special.
i believed u.. and it was my happiness..
u should have told me that your feelings had faded.
i had no idea, and i continued to depend on u.
although i say i hate u now, i'll be missing u..
because i'm a girl, to whom love is everythg.
they said that when u gve a guy all he wants he quickly gets bored.
and now i know that's the truth.
and although i tell myself, i will nver be tricked by love again,
i fall in love,and my heart is broken again.
please dont break the hearts of girls,who will do anythg for LOVE.
i didnt know that living this life while being loved would be so hard..
(today we r broke up..u told me to meet someone better than u,,n be happy,u r just like all other guys..what happen to u ..when u told me that u loved me?? honestly , i dont want u to be happy. what am i going to do,if u really forget about me? i'm in so much pain, more pain that i can bare..because i'm still in love with u..)
please dont break the hearts of girls,who will do anythg for LOVE.
i didnt know that living this life while being loved would be so hard..although i say i hate u now, i'll be missing u..
because i'm a girl, to whom love is everythg.

(there's someone i'm in love with....)

No comments:

Post a Comment